(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11The New Client Acquisition department reports to the Marketing Solutions Administrative Department, within the Digital Capacity IT Division at Desjardins. The department is aligned with Desjardins Group’s marketing to ensure technology leadership at an early stage and in the execution of projects. Everything is done in a cross-functional context based on simplifying the client experience. At the intersection between marketing and technologies, the team is made up of experts with a focus on applications and digital solutions such as client acquisition tools, marketing automation, and measurement of Desjardins member/client satisfaction. Our primary objective is to offer our partners the ability to build their businesses through a combination of speed and efficiency in an ever-changing martech world. You will be part of a new, rapidly growing and dynamic team mandated with redesigning the Desjardins.com information site. The team is committed to swiftly delivering tangible solutions for members/clients.If you are passionate about digital technology and the user experience, and if the terms Cloud, Agility and SaaS are part of your day-to-day reality, then your sense of leadership, advice and coaching will make the difference in our rapidly changing context.
- Target, develop and recommend strategic orientations and business positioning.
- Help define your unit's service offering and ensure the implementation and execution of activities and projects for which you are responsible.
- Ensure that established objectives are achieved within the stipulated timeframes and with the allocated resources, and manage results, performance, quality and the satisfaction of dedicated clients and partners.
- Develop strategies and action plans related to training and upskilling of team members.
- Help resolve complaints and dissatisfactions forwarded to you, in accordance with the organization's practices.
- Participate in hiring, managing performance, determining and applying disciplinary measures, and developing employee skills, without, however, acting as the decision maker or managing the budget.
Other working conditions
- Place of work: Montreal or Lévis, depending on the preference of the candidate
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- IT experience
- Experience delivering web development projects
- Experience working in Agile mode (SaaS)
- Experience in website redesign projects (an asset)
- Experience in team management (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Familiarity with cloud computing
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Develops talent, Directs work, Engagement
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Management support and expertise support (FG)