(Work place: Gatineau)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-02The incumbent serves members and customers who require assistance with monetary and convenience transactions. He or she advises and assists members and customers in selecting and using automation solutions, and provides them with general information on Desjardins Group's service offer.
Caisse Desjardins de Hull-Aylmer, located in Gatineau in the Outaouais region, serves nearly 54,000 members. The Hull-Aylmer caisse offers its services across a large geographic area and employs 200 people who work together to ensure
Caisse Desjardins de Hull-Aylmer, located in Gatineau in the Outaouais region, serves nearly 54,000 members. The Hull-Aylmer caisse offers its services across a large geographic area and employs 200 people who work together to ensure the full satisfaction and financial security of its members.
The Caisse serves a market with strong business development potential. It operates four service centres located at strategic points across the western Outaouais region. The institution stands out on many levels thanks to the diversity of its clients and employees.
The vision set forth by the Caisse’s general manager is to create a successful sales business that is focused on member service and driven by the people whose hard work and dedication define the institution. That’s why the caisse’s internal practices target service quality supported by industry best practices.
The caisse plays an active role in the community and contributed nearly $600,000 in sponsorships and collective dividends in 2017, primarily in the fields of education, cooperation, social economy, health and healthy lifestyles. As a financial services cooperative that is firmly rooted in the community, the Caisse shines from an economic standpoint. With more than 2.5 billion in assets and more than $5.1 billion in business volume under management, the Caisse Desjardins de Hull-Aylmer is an extremely important economic player in the Outaouais region.
- Carry out monetary and convenience transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, Desjardins access cards, bill payments and bill management, account information and changes, personalized cheque orders, plans, direct deposits and withdrawals, certified cheques, drafts and money orders, automatic transfers, account statements). Verify and record supporting documents required to carry out transactions. As needed, process round-the-clock and ATM deposit envelopes.
- Advise and assist members in selecting and optimizing their use of various available tools, fostering autonomy and promoting automation (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, as well as additional channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Listen to members' and customers' needs in order to ensure their full satisfaction and identify sales opportunities, and, when appropriate, refer them to individuals who can meet their needs.
- Contribute to sales growth by taking part in various solicitation and referral activities.
- Ensure that all activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating data into systems
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Hull-Aylmer
Member/client sales and service (FG)