(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-02The incumbent serves members and customers who require assistance with monetary and convenience transactions. He or she advises and assists members and customers in selecting and using automation solutions, and provides them with general information on Desjardins Group's service offer.
Caisse Desjardins du Centre-nord de Montréal serves 59,000 members, the majority of whom are well-to-do individuals such as business owners and professionals. It has $2.2 billion in assets. The Caisse operates in a cooperative environment where members have a sense of belonging to their caisse and to their community. Located in the north central part of the Island of Montréal, the Ahuntsic and Villeray boroughs are steeped in community spirit, with numerous cultural groups living side by side and interacting with each other.
Local college students give the area a young, hip feel. The Caisse has 180 employees working in 7 service centres.
Our raison d’être: Caisse Desjardins du Centre-nord de Montréal, through its members and employees, enriches the lives of people and communities. Our vision: To be an innovative, inspiring and effective financial partner. Caisse Desjardins du Centre-nord de Montréal is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated by challenges and have a talent for customer service. Join an organization that shares your values and is committed to its community.
- Carry out monetary and convenience transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, Desjardins access cards, bill payments and bill management, account information and changes, personalized cheque orders, plans, direct deposits and withdrawals, certified cheques, drafts and money orders, automatic transfers, account statements). Verify and record supporting documents required to carry out transactions. As needed, process round-the-clock and ATM deposit envelopes.
- Advise and assist members in selecting and optimizing their use of various available tools, fostering autonomy and promoting automation (e.g. ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services, Desjardins.com, as well as additional channels such as the Student Service Centre and Desjardins Bank).
- Listen to members' and customers' needs in order to ensure their full satisfaction and identify sales opportunities, and, when appropriate, refer them to individuals who can meet their needs.
- Contribute to sales growth by taking part in various solicitation and referral activities.
- Ensure that all activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 3
- High school diploma
- A minimum of one year of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of all Desjardins products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by business centres, components, distribution networks/channels and as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating data into systems
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy
1050, rue Fleury Est
CAISSE D'AHUNTSIC (T: 30166)
Member/client sales and service (FG)