Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, the incumbent advises the client and conducts sales of spas and pavilions. Occasionally or on request, he performs other related duties that may be relevant to this job.
10 Reasons to work with us
• The chance to work with industry leaders
• Be part of a dynamic and innovative team
• Emphasis on human contact, A family spirit that has lasted for more than 45 years
• Be a creator of dreams, the joy of selling happiness!
• Very good salary: your strength + your efforts = your income
• Great Benefits: Group Insurance, RRSP, DPSP, EAP
• Rewards Program & amp; recognition
• Flexible hours
• Training given directly from our Trevi Academy
• Opportunity to grow quickly
Qualifications or skills required
• Training and sales experience;
• Have a good listening of the needs of the customers;
• Credibility and determination;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Essential – Sales Experience and Training
Knowledge and skills
• Essential – Have a good listening to the needs of customers
• Essential – Credibility and Determination
• Essential – Ability to work under pressure