(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07Are you seeking long-term professional growth? Work for an employer of choice that offers extensive career opportunities and join a committed team in a rapidly developing environment in downtown Montreal.As a Virtual Advisor, you will help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You will provide services that meet the needs of clients according to current practices and strategies.You will play an active role in developing and maintaining business relationships with assigned clients in your field. You will analyze and handle complex requests from clients, or promote and sell specialized products and services that meet their needs, drawing on your aptitude for achieving results. You will ensure consistency between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, profitability and client and member satisfaction.You will work with clients who represent development potential for your sector. You will analyze the needs of members and clients and participate in developing and implementing tailored solutions, and present integrated service offerings.You will act as an advisor and coach for current or potential members and clients. You will represent the organization in the framework of agreements with clients, and have opportunities to establish and negotiate terms and conditions pertaining to products and services, in keeping with the standards and procedures in effect. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Initiate proactive and frequent contact with clients (at least 20 contacts per day).
- Foster an advisory relationship (remotely) with clients by identifying current and potential needs and promoting client retention.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies or solutions and agree on the desired outcomes.
- Analyze and meet complex client needs, process requests and follow up as required.
- Collect, compile and analyze information, draft reports and recommendations.
- Evaluate service quality and client satisfaction, ensure follow-up and make the required improvements.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Monday to Friday during the day, including 2 nights a week and Saturday in rotation 1 Saturday to 8 weeks
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 2020-09-11
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Licensed mutual fund representative (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Persuades
1255, rue Peel Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)