(Work place: Laval)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a wealth management advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.Your role is to listen to members’ and clients’ needs, offer them advice that fits their financial situation and help them choose appropriate solutions to meet their financial goals. You work closely with a client base consisting of individual members and business owners. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You drive results by developing strategies and recommending investments, loans and insurance products. You use your expertise to balance member/client satisfaction, business objectives, profitability and sound and prudent risk management. You work with various partners and experts to design integrated strategies that meet the needs of members and clients.
With over 11,000 members, Caisse Desjardins de Chomedey is a financial cooperative with solid roots in the community. The caisse’s mission is to help improve the economic and social wellbeing of people and communities, to the extent possible within its scope of action.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on financial news, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in various promotional activities and ensure the caisse’s presence in the community.
Other working conditions
- Work place : Samson Service Centre at 4595, boulevard Samson, Laval (QC), H7W 2H2
- Schedule : 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday and 1 evening, either Wednesday or Thursday
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Be a licensed mutual fund representative (asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative issues
- Specialized knowledge of tax, financial and estate planning matters for individuals and businesses
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with various legislation governing the distribution of financial products and services
- Knowledge of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to caisse products and services
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business process and service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Chomedey
Member/client sales and service (FG)