(Work place: Beloeil)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a wealth management advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.Your role is to listen to members’ and clients’ needs, offer them advice that fits their financial situation and help them choose appropriate solutions to meet their financial goals. You work closely with a client base consisting of individual members and business owners. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You drive results by developing strategies and recommending investments, loans and insurance products. You use your expertise to balance member/client satisfaction, business objectives, profitability and sound and prudent risk management. You work with various partners and experts to design integrated strategies that meet the needs of members and clients.
Caisse Desjardins de Beloeil─Mont-Saint-Hilaire, whose head office is located in Beloeil, is driven by a business vision and culture that puts its members first in everything it does. Its business volume totals $3.788 billion and its assets $1.699 billion. The caisse provides services at four different sites. It is associated with Desjardins Business–Vallée du Richelieu-Yamaska, Vallée du Richelieu-Yamaska Signature Service and a Shared Services Centre.
The caisse is committed to building and growing lasting business relationships with its 39,000 members, thanks to an engaged, motivated and highly knowledgeable team of 95 employees and 7 managers. Cooperative values, the challenges we rise to and our commitment to providing top-quality service are what inspire us to be the very best for our members.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the caisse in the community.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available: 2
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Mutual fund representative certification
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Specialized knowledge of tax, financial and succession issues for individuals and businesses
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at Caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with various legislation governing the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to Caisse products and services
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business process and service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de Beloeil-Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Member/client sales and service (FG)