(Work place: Laval)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a Wealth Management Advisor, you help solicit, develop, oversee and maintain personalized business relationships with mass affluent and high net-worth Signature Service members and clients. Your role is to advise and support your members and clients in carrying out strategies associated with the 360 offer, including securities investments, in keeping with the established plan, to help them meet their financial and personal goals. You work closely with the senior wealth management manager, serving as a partner in maintaining business relationships with members and clients, as well as relationships with expert partners and colleagues. Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills are therefore essential. You offer best in class support to your clients by taking responsibility for the implementation and monitoring of established investment and financial plan strategies. You make recommendations with the goal of achieving the full satisfaction of your clients and ensuring business growth. You leverage your ability to achieve results, while ensuring sound risk and compliance management, and adherence to current practices and policies.
General Information on the Position
Laval-Laurentides Signature Service is a distinctive centre that complements the service offer of 18 Desjardins caisses in the region from Laval to Mont-Laurier. The new invitation-only service centre has 13 specialists and is custom built to meet the complex financial needs and expectations of mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
- Maintain high-quality personalized business relationships to maximize the potential of existing members and clients.
- Analyze the needs of members and clients and formulate personalized advice and guidance for the implementation of investment and financial plan strategies.
- Recommend strategies and solutions to the senior advisor when developing plans.
- Monitor market movements and trends likely to influence members' and clients' investments
- Take part in a range of promotional activities including speaking events, information sessions and other special events.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Work location at the candidate's choice, in Laval or St-Jérôme. Possibility of teleworking alternating with a physical presence.
- Number of jobs available: 2
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in financial advisory services
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Approved by IIROC as a registered representative (or in the process of being approved)
- Representative's certificate in financial planning from the Autorité des marchés financiers (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Service Signature Laval-Laurentides
Member/client sales and service (FG)